Yvonne completed her Hotel Management in Melbourne at William Anglis College and was indentured to the prestigious RACV for 4 years.
After this she managed the restaurants at Launceston Casino from opening before being transferred to Alice Springs Casino to manage the restaurants there.
Other positions include:
- Catering manager at the Western Australian Cricket Association – 5 years
- Restaurant Manager at Fat Frank’s Cajun Creole – 2 years
- Assistant Hotel Manager at All Season Freeway Hotel, South Perth – 2.5 years
- Assistant Manager at Rifo’s Cafe Maylands – 4 years
- Venue Manager at Carilley Estate Winery and Restaurant – 5 Years
Yvonee also owned and renovated Padbury’s Cafe and Restaurant in Guildford for 12 years. She classes this as her biggest challenge and achievement in her career. As part of this, she won several awards and even managed to fit in a Cert II and III in Commercial Cookery whilst running the business.
In her spare time, Yvonne runs a small Bed and Breakfast on her property in the Swan Valley.
Yvonne is excited to be involved with Chef and Co, and looks forward to welcoming you to the venue.