COVID-19 UPDATE AND NEW OPENING PROCEDURES
The WA Government have released their requirements to ease some of the COVID-19 restrictions previously put in place. Commencing Wednesday 20th May we will be able to operate as a restaurant with a limit of 20 patrons in the restaurant at any given time. Alcohol must be purchased ancillary to a main meal or equivalent, and customers must be seated. We look forward to providing a safe and healthy service to our customers once again.
Please read the following information on our Phase-2 opening procedures:
- Our takeaway service will continue Wednesday through to Sunday 4pm until 8pm
- Dine-in service will resume Wednesdays 12pm until 8.30pm through to Sundays
- Bookings are essential as we will not be accepting walk-ins and can be made via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 9271 2288 to avoid disappointment
- For dinner service we will be having 2 seatings to accommodate as many of our guests as possible, they will run from 5pm to 6:30pm and 6:30pm onwards. Bookings will run for a 1.5 hour duration to ensure we can cater for all our customers
- Given the reduced capacity, we cannot accept BYO at this stage or the ENTERTAINMENT CARD
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign-in with your name and phone number for contract tracing purposes, should the need arise.
Chef & Co. sincerely thank you for all your support and ask for your patience during this next step. It’s important everybody adheres to the guidelines set out for a smooth and fair re-opening of our restaurant. Our main priority is the health and safety of all patrons, as well as our staff, whilst providing great food and service.